This Weight Watchers cheesecake recipe is so yummy and it’s only 1 Freestyle Point!
Weight Watchers is hands down the best diet out there. Mainly because it isn’t a diet, it’s a lifestyle! If you are new to Weight Watchers.
- 32 oz Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 box Small package of fat-free cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 lbs strawberries, diced
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla
- Pour yogurt in a large bowl.
- Slowly add pudding mix a bit at a time, stirring between each addition until all the pudding mix has been added. Mix in Vanilla.
- Layer 1/3 cup yogurt mixture and strawberries in each jar until the jar is filled and one cup of yogurt has been used.
- Place jars in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Top with lite whipped topping (optional and may increase Weight Watchers Points value).
Each jar is 1 Weight Watchers SP