Healthy cakes make the perfect teatime treat. This moreish Slimming World classic tastes a bit like bread and butter pudding – but with the Syns slashed!
- 3½ Syns per serving
- 1 hour 10 minutes
- Serves 12
- 2 Weetabix
- 200ml skimmed milk
- 100g sultanas
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 2 level tbsp sweetener granules
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4 and line a 450g loaf tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Put the Weetabix in a large bowl and pour in the milk. Leave for 2-3 minutes then mash with a fork.
- Beat in all the remaining ingredients, spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 1 hour.
- Cool the cake on a wire rack, turn out and slice into 12 to serve.