These look delicious, going to make for!! MINI PINEAPPLE UPS.
2 boxes of flour prepared for pineapple cake 🍍
6 pcs eggs🥚
1 cup of oil aza
2 cups of pineapple juice 🍍
2 unsalted butter bars 2
2 cups of brown sugar
2 cans of sliced pineapple 🍍
1 jar of cherries 🍒
1. We heat the butter and add the sugar, until it forms a candy.
2. To cupcake molds we’re going to put a little oil on them with a paper towel, to prevent them from sticking.
3. Then add a scoop of caramel to each compartment.
4. Style the pineapple and reserve the juice to prepare the cake mix. Divide each slice into 8 parts and place 3 particles in each mold. Then cut each cherry in half and put one half in each mold.
5. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Now let’s go with the cake mix: following the instructions on the package. Empty the 2 boxes of flour in a mold, add 6 eggs, 2 cups of pineapple juice and 1 cup of oil. With the hand mixer, it stir perfectly.
6. Add this mix to every mold. Fill them up to a third.
7. Put to preheat oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Take the stick test.
8. Take it out and after about 10 minutes, disintegrate. Don’t leave them any longer, because they’ll stick to the mold.